I’m guessing that we should stop asking the universe to give us a break, it’s clearly not working out for us.
Right now we have:
- a 7(!) month old son who’s just discovered the wonders of rolling all over the room
- a dog with a ruptured cruciate ligament needing surgery this week. Very expensive surgery that requires at least 6 weeks of complete rest (picture a 33kg dog confined to a 2x2m space and only allowed outside for toilet breaks on a lead (and with back end supported so she doesn’t do more damage).
- Mummy K back to cardiologist on Tuesday for results of stress test and event monitor
- Mama Tui to the surgeon on Tuesday for more investigation/biopsy on thyroid nodule
- And just to top things off because we didn’t have enough to deal with apparently, poor Mummy K is now in a cast with a suspected ruptured achilles tendon, with a scan on Tuesday to confirm.
I don’t want to keep writing negative posts but seriously, come on!!!!