Somehow, with all the planning, worrying and freaking out we’ve managed to get down to single figures folks. Less than 9 weeks to go!!
- K is back at work. And over it already
- It has been ridiculously hot and humid here and neither of us are coping that well
- Work sucks. Particularly today
- 9 weeks – did I mention that?
- The dog is seemingly healthy right now – finally – weekly vet visits/bills are not fun or welcome at this point in a pregnancy
- We are lucky to be surrounded by some truly wonderful people in our lives
- And some shitty ones
- But mostly the wonderful ones
- We actually have enough stuff in our house to cope with a baby. Seriously weird.
- I have photos coming of the baby’s room, but can’t get the lighting right, and at this point all my photos are coming out a horrid khaki colour so I’m not sharing them yet
- Hypnotherapy is good stuff
- I have been kicked in the head by Sprocket more times than I can count, it’s my favourite bedtime ritual 🙂
- Our baby shower is only 2 1/2 weeks away – we are very excited!
- 61 days to go…
There is so much more but it’s late and it’s past both of our bedtimes, one of us will do a proper blog soon, promise!