We’ve been tagged by Poppy to do a meme, which is fantastic as I don’t really have a lot of interesting things to blog about right now. In turn I am going to nominate anyone who is doing NaBloPoMo and is running out of things to say (inspired by Heidi). I wouldn’t consider it cheating but they’re your scruples 😉
1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
Tui: White purple
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
K: Having a rare sleep in.
Tui: feeding the animals
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
K: Marking my students work – not an uplifting experience
Tui: Cooking dinner
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
K: Right now Whittakers chocolate sante
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
K: No (Not YET lol)
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
K: What colour is my toothbrush?
Tui: Stop trying to make me stay stupid stuff (directed at K who was asking me stupid questions so I’d have to write something dumb. She succeeded.)
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
K: Chocolate dipped boysenberry from the movies
Tui: Goody goody gum drop (lime ice cream with jelly lollies in it)
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Lif: Steinlager Pure beer
10. Do you like your wallet?
K: Yes – especially when its full of money
11. What was the last thing you ate?
K: Whittakers chocolate sante bar he he
Tui: Same as above but right before was a delicious lemon chicken with brocolli and cauliflower dish
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
K: Yep today I got some new shorts and 2 t-shirts woohoo!
Tui: Yes we went shopping today, I got shorts, a t shirt and a hoodie
13. The last sporting event you watched?
K: Does wipe out count? Watching that now on TV … otherwise live would be my students sports games
Tui: probably cricket
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Tui: Kettle corn
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
K: My service provider to top up my credit
16. Ever go camping?
K: Yep sure have
Tui: yes but not since I was a teenager
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
K: Only when ttc, otherwise school of thought is against them as according to my learnings from my chinese medicine man
Tui: No, mostly because I never remember so now I just don’t bother
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
K: Not any more
19. Do you have a tan?
K: um yep but its not even lol
Tui: sigh, no, I got my Dad’s scottish complexion
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?!
K: That really depends on my mood and where the chinese is coming from
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
K: No, I’m not that sophisticated
22. What did your last text message say?
K: A whole lot of numbers
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
K: Going to work … yucky …
Tui: Work.. woohoo
24. Favorite color?
25. Look to your left; what do you see?
K: My puppy dog tai
26. What color is your watch?
Tui: don’t usually wear one, but multi coloured swatch watch if I do
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
K: *censored* Australians (no offence :)), awesome Gold Coast, exodus of Kiwis
Tui: Holiday, friends getting paid more!
28. Would you strip for money?
K: I think I would get paid to keep the clothes on
Tui: lol it would have to be a hell of a lot and I’d have to be a hell of a lot drunk.
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
K: Mostly just go through drive thru
Tui: Drive thru
30. What is your favorite number?
K: 10 (birthdate 10/10)
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
K: My sister
Tui: My Mum
32. Any plans today?
K: The day is nearly over … I need to have a bath and finish preparing lessons etc for work tomorrow
Tui: It’s nearly 9pm Sunday night so just a little mourning the passing of the weekend and then bed I guess. Oh and read my Dad’s weekly family email. It’s usually a 3-5 page stream of consciousness missive about his week. It includes such highlights as what he has eaten, how his veges are growning, the goings on of the various community groups/church he belongs to, his opinions on current affairs – both national and world, and usually a childhood anecdote or two. All topped off with his thought for the week – usually a pretty good read actually!
33. In how many states have you lived?
K: No states in NZ – regions? 3.
Tui: 2 regions
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
K: The amount of work that continues to mount up despite letting my superiors know how stressed I am and how much I have to do compared to others.
Tui: The smell of K’s ‘erbs cooking on the stove
35. Last song listened to?
K: Tick tock
Tui: Come as you are – Nirvana
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
K: Yes, but it would take some time
Tui: Very slowly but yes
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
K: LOL no! I would feel too lazy. Besides we too poor. Lol.
Tui: Yep – I’m maid to help every week by K
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
K: Any of my pairs of sneakers – I have a sneaker fetish
Tui: White and blue lonsdale sneakers
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
K: People who win the lottery. People with babies. People who always land on their feet no matter what. People who can eat whatever they want and not gain weight.
Tui: As above but no one in particular
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
K: Unlikely. Well maybe at work, not sure.
Tui: Not that I know of
41. Do you love anyone?
K: I love tons of people!
Tui: Uh yup!
42. Do any of your friends have children?
43. What do you usually do during the day?
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
K: Hate is such a strong word and I don’t like using it towards people. I have a strong dislike for some students who give me hassles. Likewise some staff at schools. And the leader of Destiny Church.
Tui: Not to that extent, no.
45. Do you use the word hello daily?
K: Only on the phone. In person it’s Hi.
Tui: Probably, but mostly I go with hey, hi or howsit or good morning/afternoon if it’s formal.
46. What color is your car?
Tui: Silver (one car family)
47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
K: Um .. the one that fits my finger?? I dunno!
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
K: Well I am now you have asked.
Tui: No but I’m wondering who K was thinking about…
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
K: Nope, have no idea what that is.
Tui: Nope we don’t have them here, we do however have one crappy (comparitively) amusement park in Auckland and yes we have both been there.
50. How did you get your worst scar?
K: I have several – toss up between right ankle (surgery scar for stabilization) and left elbow – passed out while mountain biking with students about this time last year! Had a deep cut in elbow, 4 stitches.
Tui: Having my appendix out when I was twelve… it’s an old school appendix scar not the keyhole ones you get nowadays.. lucky bastards.