We’re all set to go on the transfer at 11am this morning, we leave in a hour for acupuncture.
K is incredibly nervous and really doesn’t want to do this today but we all know how brave and strong she is!
We are waiting for the embryologist to call but the nurse said that they are looking good which is a great start. The anaethestist is the same guy from Saturday which is fantastic, he was so lovely then and it is nice to know at least that she’s in good hands there.
So – wish us luck, there is no guarantee that even under anaesthetic they will be able to get them in so we are still hoping like crazy that this all is worth it – I don’t want to even think about K having to go through this if it doesn’t work.