12dpo and where the hell has this tww gone? (not that I’m complaining of course – far better than agonizing over every hour, day, symptom. It’s been a pretty busy couple of weeks so.. bullet points…
- For the first week or so after the IUI, we had various nieces and nephews staying. Not the baby ones (so not a lot of head rubbing going on) but the slightly older variety of 3-9 years. Thankfully, this meant there was no time at all for ttc related angst.
- K is now back at school after 2 weeks off. Again, not much time left for over-thinking.
- We really haven’t been talking about or thinking about it (at least I haven’t) this cycle. It hasn’t been ignored (not by a long shot) but it hasn’t consumed every waking minute either. And this feels so much healthier.
- K has eaten almost 2 pineapples since the insem, we had a rush on eggs around implantation and she has been taking fish oil supplements with her pre-baby vitamins. Just in case.
- There may have been symptoms; such as cramping around 6/7dpo, tenderness, cramping, tiredness, heartburn. But really, these could have just happened anyway.
- We test day after tomorrow. So far there’s been no talk of any POAS.
- We have an appointment on Friday (day after test) for our review with the dr at the clinic. So, if it is another BFN we will be able to make plans. hmmmm.. plans.
- We have all but decided to plan a trip to Australia in October for K’s birthday. Figuring that we spending so much money on something we can’t see (yet), we might as well spend some on something we can immediate satisfaction from.
- This week, we have both got pay rises, including a portion back dated. Yay!
- It is the middle of winter. Lots of rain. Lots of cold. Lots of thunderstorms. I love our fireplace.
And I think that’s about it!
Updated to change the reference to BFP to BFN… hmm… if only lol Also, since we moved to wordpress K has not been able to get them to accept her email address so hasn’t been posting. I said to her that I hope she agrees with what I’ve written seeing as she can’t write herself- she told me not to worry because she has another blog where she complains about what I write lol so if anyone comes across this one – let me know (j/k)